What first name would you like to appear in the review?
What is the make and model of your EV?
Honda e Advance
What year was your EV registered?
How long have you owned your EV?
What is the mileage on your EV?
5,000 – 10,000 miles
How many EVs have you owned?
This is my first
What is the average mileage range you achieve from your EV when fully charged?
Why did you choose this car?
Pure bottom-up BEV and its design.
Positives – List 3 or more reasons why you love this car.
- One pedal driving – makes it easy
- Very low running costs
- Clean, quiet & no air pollution.
Negatives – List 3 or more things that you really don’t like about this car.
- Road departure mitigation: I switch it off.
Surprise us! Tell us something surprising about this car?
A joy to drive, especially up & down hills!
What car are you interested in next and why?
New ‘Renault 5’ maybe – fun, quick?
What home charging unit do you use? Would you recommend it to others and why?
Still use a granny charger. We have very poor mobile reception. Can’t get smart meter/charger. Garage is remote, installation could be expensive.
What home electricity supplier & tariff do you use? Would you recommend it to others and why?
Bulb! Just gone into special admin…
What public charging networks do you use? Would you recommend them to others and why?
- No.1 – Pod Point @tesco – frequently
- Instavolt – it just works
- Swarco – local, cheaper & quick rapid
- Mer – 22kW but only get 7kW easy/cheap
- BP Pulse – when I can get free kWhs
- GeniePoint – has got expensive, so avoid.
Who do you insure your EV with? Would you recommend them to others and why?
Direct Line – competitive & big enough if I need them.