What first name would you like to appear in the review?
What is the make and model of your EV?
Audi e-tron 50
What year was your EV registered?
How long have you owned your EV?
What is the mileage on your EV?
5,000 – 10,000 miles
How many EVs have you owned?
This is my first
What is the average mileage range you achieve from your EV when fully charged?
Why did you choose this car?
With 2 children and a love for camping, I needed a car with the space to accommodate all the camping gear and family.
Positives – List 3 or more reasons why you love this car?
- The adjustable air suspension is a dream
- Power delivery is super smooth
- Ridiculous luxury – the cabin is so impressive
- The galaxy blue paintwork is incredible, it changes colour depending on the light, and looks like it has a bit of metal flake going through it.
Negatives – List 3 or more things that you really don’t like about this car?
- For a £60k+ car, remote unlocking is not standard
- Never a fan of foam fill instead of a space saver.
Surprise us! Tell us something surprising about this car?
- A lot of the expensive optional features, like matrix lighting or auto parking, can be bought on a monthly fee via the app and just turned on or off as you please!
- It has a range of charging leads, including the commando socket, which is very handy when camping at sites with electric 🙂
What car are you interested in next and why?
The new Audi 2023 e-tron – I just can’t see past it for size and quality once the range is sorted on the new model, it will be a game changer.
What home charging unit do you use? Would you recommend it to others and why?
Pod Point corded at home and cordless Rolec at work. Both work well with no issues. Pod Point support is superb and update the charger remotely when needed.
What home electricity supplier & tariff do you use? Would you recommend it to others and why?
Shell – no reason to recommend, I rarely use it, so I haven’t bothered to change it.
What public charging networks do you use? Would you recommend them to others and why?
- Gridserve – easy to use, tap a credit card and go
- IONITY – fast as you like, but very expensive.
- GeniePoint laborious to set up but works fine
- BP Pulse via the Audi RFID card.
Who do you insure your EV with? Would you recommend them to others and why?
Through the company insurance.