What first name would you like to appear in the review?
What is the make and model of your EV?
Nissan e-NV200 Acenta Rapid Plus panel van
What year was your EV registered?
How long have you owned your EV?
3 – 4 years
What is the mileage on your EV?
50,000 – 60,000 miles
How many EVs have you owned?
This is my first
What is the average mileage range you achieve from your EV when fully charged?
Why did you choose this car?
It suited my business needs.
Positives – List 3 or more reasons why you love this car?
- It costs less than £1.50 to ‘fill it up’
- It’s extremely reliable
- It gains me extra business through ‘green credentials’.
Negatives – List 3 or more things that you really don’t like about this car?
- I’d like more range
- It eats front tyres for fun
- The rear suspension is poor (leaf sprung).
Surprise us! Tell us something surprising about this car?
Despite its small range, I’ve travelled from north east Derbyshire to Slough and back again in a day, fully laden with 700kg on board for work.
What EV are you interested in next and why?
LDV Maxus e Deliver 3 – seems like the best fit for my needs as an alternative to another e-NV200.
What home charging unit do you use? Would you recommend it to others and why?
3 pin granny charger, I’m ineligible for the grant and can’t afford a ‘non-standard’ charger installation.
What home electricity supplier & tariff do you use? Would you recommend it to others and why?
Octopus Energy, Octopus Go tariff (5p/kWh 00:30-04:30). Highly recommend both the supplier & tariff.
What public charging networks do you use? Would you recommend them to others and why?
- Instavolt 10/10 – always reliable, easy to use
- GeniePoint 7/10 – reliable but web-based charge activation is naff
- Electricity Highway (Gridserve) 5/10 – unreliable, old and dated tech (not used new Gridserve points yet)
- Pod Point 9/10 – reliable and mostly free
- BP Pulse 3/10 – unreliable and had several problems with over charging my payment card
Who do you insure your EV with? Would you recommend them to others and why?
Direct Line for business – recommended but only due to easy of maintaining account. Not had to make a claim.