What is your name?
What is the make and model of your EV?
Hyundai Kona Electric
How old is your EV?
Under 1 year old
How long have you owned your EV?
Under 1 year
What is the mileage on your EV?
10,000 – 20,000 miles
How many EVs have you owned?
This is my first
What is the average mileage range you achieve from your EV when fully charged?
Why did you choose this car?
Company car – lots of nationwide driving.
Positives – List 3 or more reasons why you love this car?
- The torque! Acceleration is a dream
- Overall driving experience is much more pleasant
- Lots of internal space in the car and the tech is good quality.
Negatives – List 3 or more things that you really don’t like about this car?
- The internal charge station advice – usually outdated or misleading
- Lane control is always automatic on starting the car
- Wireless charging always overheats my phone.
Surprise us! Tell us something surprising about this car?
The sound system is beefy!
Stick or twist? If it’s twist, what are you considering and why?
Twist for a Tesla – to access the super fast Tesla charging network.
What home charging unit do you use and would you recommend it to others?
zappi and absolutely would recommend.
What home electricity supplier & tariff do you use and would you recommend it to others?
Octopus Go tariff and yes, would recommend.
What public charging networks do you use and would you recommend them to others?
Gridserve and Instavolt are my faves.
Who do you insure your EV with and would you recommend them to others?
Not sure as it’s a company car.