What first name would you like to appear in the review?
What is the make and model of your EV?
Vauxhall Mokka-e SRi Nav Premium
What year was your EV registered?
How long have you owned your EV?
What is the mileage on your EV?
1,000 – 5,000 miles
How many EVs have you owned?
This is my first
What is the average mileage range you achieve from your EV when fully charged?
Why did you choose this car?
Stylish, lots of tech & an OK range for my daily commute (10 miles each way).
Positives – List 3 or more reasons why you love this car.
Negatives – List 3 or more things that you really don’t like about this car.
- Quite small
- range drops a lot in winter due to heating and demisting
- boot too small for golf clubs, have to put them on the back seat.
Have you experienced any faults with the car? If so, what have they been?
So far no faults, early days yet.
What are the standout tech features of the car?
- Adaptive cruise, set the speed and forget it
- Blind spot monitoring light comes up on wing mirror to warn you of car in your blind spot, left or right
- Reversing camera and parking sensors front and back
- Lane keep assist – if you veer out of your lane your steering wheel will gently turn to bring you back to the centre of the lane
- Auto braking – if a pedestrian steps in the road in front of you the radar system will pick them up and the brakes will be applied automatically, hopefully avoiding a collision.
Surprise us! Tell us something people wouldn’t readily know about this car.
It’s a Mokka, nothing like the old version.
Rate your EV out of 5.
What car are you interested in next and why?
I have this car on a 4 year lease. I will see what is available nearer the time but hopefully a Kia EV6 or Tesla Model 3.
What home charging unit do you use? Would you recommend it to others and why?
7kw Chargemaster never let me down. With grant, cost £400 3.5 years ago. Had it installed because I had a Mitsubishi PHEV.
Rate your home charging unit out of 5.
What home electricity supplier & tariff do you use? Would you recommend it to others and why?
Scottish Power standard tariff. Hopefully in future will go to Octopus Go.
Rate your electricity supplier out of 5.
What public charging networks would you recommend to others and why?
Haven’t used any yet, just use Pod Point at work via the app (10p per kwh).
List your top 3 favourite public charging networks (in order of preference).
None as yet just Pod Point at work.
Who do you insure your EV with? Would you recommend them to others and why?
Rate your insurance provider out of 5.
Estimate how much money you save per month owning and running an EV compared to a petrol/diesel car.