What first name would you like to appear in the review?
What is the make and model of your EV?
Renault Zoe Intens 22kWh
What year was your EV registered?
How long have you owned your EV?
0 – 1 year
What is the mileage on your EV?
30,000 – 40,000 miles
How many EVs have you owned?
This is my first
What is the average mileage range you achieve from your EV when fully charged?
Why did you choose this car?
At the price I could afford, it was a choice between a Zoe or a LEAF. The LEAF is ugly, the Zoe is cute!
Positives – List 3 or more reasons why you love this car?
- Nearly all my driving is in London – size and performance-wise the Zoe is an ideal city car
- I like the look/colour of the car
- It is practical – 5 door, 5 seater
- I find it comfortable and easy to drive.
Negatives – List 3 or more things that you really don’t like about this car?
- The rear seat does not split for folding down or lie flush
- The sat nav is out of date. Subscription for updates is expensive, even better it would be to get Google Maps on the screen.
- The range is short compared to more modern EVs and relies on AC charging.
Surprise us! Tell us something surprising about this car?
It has a matching blue charging cable.
What EV are you interested in next and why?
No plans yet.
What home charging unit do you use? Would you recommend it to others and why?
Granny lead only.
What home electricity supplier & tariff do you use? Would you recommend it to others and why?
EDF GoElectric tariff – not sure that I would recommend it.
What public charging networks do you use? Would you recommend them to others and why?
Who do you insure your EV with? Would you recommend them to others and why?
By Miles – yes, I would recommend to low mileage drivers. They are a good price and support EVs without hassle.