Renault has confirmed full pricing and specification of the All-New Megane E-Tech 100% Electric, which is available to pre-order now priced from £35,995 OTR with first deliveries expected later in the year.
The All-New Renault Mégane E-Tech is the first of a new generation of electric vehicles built on the advanced CMF-EV platform, styled within the brand’s ‘sensual tech’ design language and the first model to wear the new ‘Nouvel’R’ logo. With an electric driving range of up to 280 miles (WLTP), the All-New Mégane E-Tech also features a class-leading digital experience with a 12.3-inch dashboard display, 9-inch multimedia display, and Android Automotive OS with integrated Google services.
To make it even simpler for customers to make the transition from conventional petrol or diesel vehicle to the All-New Renault Mégane E-Tech, available PCP finance packages encompass both the new crossover and the supply and installation of a Mobilize home charging solution. This ‘turn-key’ package costs £1,170 allowing customers to enjoy their new electric vehicle ownership experience with the minimum of fuss and maximum convenience.
Sign-up to Electric Road now to receive a FREE ‘Guide to the Best Electric Cars’, a weekly Newsletter and to win some great prizes!
Top line features:
- First vehicle to benefit from new purpose-built CMF-EV platform, and the first model launch in Luca de Meo’s ‘Renaulution’ plan
- Introduces a sophisticated infotainment system developed in partnership with Google
- Up to 26 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) features available across the range, including 10 as standard on entry-level Equilibre
- Delivers up to 280 miles (WLTP) and includes a 130 kW DC charger as standard – making it possible to charge from 0 to 186 miles in just 30 minutes
- A 60kWh battery comes as standard across all models; its newly-developed electric motor produces 220hp and 300Nm
- Comes with a standard 5-year manufacturing warranty, 8-year battery warranty,
5-year ‘out of charge’ recovery and exclusive servicing and maintenance offers from just £5.99/month
- Three model range – Equilibre, Techno, and Launch Edition – each with generous levels of standard equipment
- Available to pre-order now, priced from £35,995 OTR; PCH finance offer available from £459 per month. Offer based on advance rental of £3,043, followed by 35 monthly rentals of £459. Non-maintenance offers are available on new vehicles when ordered from 14th June 2022 until 30th September 2022 and activated by 31st December 2022. Participating dealers only.
Integrated charging with Mobilize Power Solutions
Customers who do not already have a home charger installed can take advantage of a number of offers from Mobilize Power Solutions, Renault’s own charging solution provider. The Mobilize Home Charger integrates a smart app, allowing customers to start, stop and schedule charging remotely. The app is even capable of taking advantage of the cheapest and most efficient energy tariffs enabling customers to reduce the cost of charging, while still ensuring the car is ready to go when the customer needs it.
Mobilize Power Solutions offers a fully managed installation service, from an initial physical home survey and liaising with power grid providers, through to installation, commissioning, and ensuring class-leading back-up with a 5-year warranty. What’s more, the £1,170 inc. VAT installation cost can be combined with the purchase of a new Renault Mégane E-Tech, giving finance customers a single, easy-to-manage PCP monthly payment.
Customers of the All-New Megane E-Tech Electric, can also take advantage of Mobilize Charge Pass will allows access to over 7,000 charge points in the UK. The locations of these charging points can be access via the OpenR Link or the My Renault app, which shows additional real-time availability, charging capabilities and pricing.