Skoda will launch its first purpose-built battery electric vehicle in the UK on Wednesday 10th March. This much anticipated Skoda all-electric SUV is offered with two battery sizes and mileage range with prices starting from £31,085.
The range will consist of two variants; Enyaq iV 60 Nav and Enyaq iV 80 with 62kWh and 82kWh battery packs respectively. Five design selections are available; Loft, Lodge, Lounge, Suite and ecoSuite, all of which offer a different interior look and materials.
The new Enyaq iV introduces a new way for Skoda customers to tailor the car to their tastes and requirements. Instead of selecting from traditional trim levels, customers choose the battery size they need, select an interior design and then personalise their vehicle from a range of equipment packs and individual options.
Entry-level Enyaq iV 60 Nav:
- 62 KWh battery pack (179 PS).
- WLTP combined range of up to 256 miles.
- 0-62mph 8.7 seconds.
- Specification includes 19-inch Proteus alloy wheels, an infotainment system with satellite navigation and 13-inch screen, rear parking sensors, dual-zone climate control and keyless go.
- £31,085 OTR with the Government zero emission grant applied.
The Enya iV 80:
- 82kWh battery pack (204 PS).
- WLTP combined range of up to 333 miles.
- 0-62mph in 8.5 seconds.
- Specification includes chrome detailing, front parking sensors and a rear-view camera, heated two-spoke leather steering wheel with paddles for setting the levels of regenerative braking, Drive Mode Select, 19-inch Regulus alloy wheels and infotainment system with satellite navigation.
- £35,950 OTR with the Government zero emission grant applied.
All models also feature ambient interior lighting, multifunction leather steering wheel and Front Assist as standard
Skoda has introduced a new way for customers to finance their Enyaq iV, first they select their ideal Enyaq iV, choose an initial deposit which can be as little as one monthly payment, choose their annual mileage and select their term of either 24, 36 or 48 months. Customers can then tailor their package by choosing one of three aftersales ‘care’ packages they would like: Small, Medium or Large.
The most affordable Small package covers a customer for essential servicing, which includes all routine manufacturer servicing, brake fluid changes, as well as dust and pollen filters. It also includes access to the Driverline concierge – a dedicated 24/7 service that covers breakdown, recovery and glass care.
The Medium package adds all routine maintenance items, including brake, suspension and cooling system repairs, electric system maintenance, and all fluid top-ups, while the Large package includes tyre replacement and wheel alignment (due to fair wear and tear), puncture repair, geometry check and wheel balance.
All customers can also select to add on VWFS Rent-a-Car Mobility credits which gives Enyaq iV owners access to a non-electric vehicle for seven days per year.