What name would you like to appear in the Test Drive Review?
What make and model did you test drive?
What dealership did you have the test drive at?
Hendy Kia Ferndown
How long did it take the dealership to contact you after you made your initial enquiry?
What date did you have your test drive?
What was your dealership experience like?
Polite and helpful, car was ready for inspection and test drive, salesman seemed to be very knowledgeable about the car and EVs in general, which is refreshing.
Rate your dealership experience out of 5.
What were your first impressions of the car?
Very pleasantly surprised. Wasn’t sure about the size from photos as this will be our main family car. Car is plenty big enough, very spacious and comfortable, impressive spec list for the price.
Positives – List 3 or more things you liked about the car.
- Tech and innovation appears superior to other EVs I’ve driven or considered
- Drive was smooth and comfortable
- Car felt spacious
- Up to 350kW charging
- Vehicle to load is an impressive addition.
Negatives – List 3 or more things you didn’t like about the car.
- Boot space could do with being bigger for a family car
- For a car packed with as much tech, seems a missed opportunity that you still need a cable for Apple CarPlay when others have wireless as standard
- Initially found it difficult to get a comfortable driving position as the steering wheel sits quite low and covers the top of the driving info screen. It was only a 30 minute test drive so with a bit more time I could get this sorted.
Rate the EV out of 5.
Did you purchase the make & model you test drove or another EV from the same manufacturer?
What specification did you go for?
GT Line S.
How did you purchase the vehicle?
When do you expect to take delivery of your EV?
*library image used.