What first name would you like to appear in the review?
What is the make and model of your EV?
Kia Soul EV 27kWh Mk1
What year was your EV registered?
How long have you owned your EV?
1 – 2 years
What is the mileage on your EV?
30,000 – 40,000 miles
How many EVs have you owned?
This is my 3rd
What is the average mileage range you achieve from your EV when fully charged?
Why did you choose this car?
Well-known quality, make and price of the vehicle.
Positives – List 3 or more reasons why you love this car.
- The high quality of fit and finish
- The high level of standard equipment
- The 7-year peace of mind manufacturer’s warranty.
Negatives – List 3 or more things that you really don’t like about this car.
- The average range of 70 miles for a battery with 94% state of health is quite limiting and requires frequent charging
- The boot is a bit small for a family car
- The shape & colour combinations are of the polarised ‘love or hate’ variety.
Surprise us! Tell us something surprising about this car?
This 2015 car has a very efficient heat pump cabin heating system AND heated steering wheel & seats.
What car are you interested in next and why?
Kia e-Niro – amazing high battery driving range & quality.
What home charging unit do you use? Would you recommend it to others and why?
Ohme – 32amp commando socket charger because I already had a 32 amp socket.
What home electricity supplier & tariff do you use? Would you recommend it to others and why?
Just a standard 2 year fixed price tariff.
What public charging networks do you use? Would you recommend them to others and why?
Only used co-op destination 7kw chargers while shopping, they are free.
Who do you insure your EV with? Would you recommend them to others and why?
Aviva – using an app, it is convenient & a trusted name.