What first name would you like to appear in the review?
What is the make and model of your EV?
Polestar 2 Launch Edition
What year was your EV registered?
How long have you owned your EV?
What is the mileage on your EV?
5,000 – 10,000 miles
How many EVs have you owned?
This is my first
What is the average mileage range you achieve from your EV when fully charged?
Why did you choose this car?
- At the time it was like nothing else out there
- Technology in the car was far better than cars £50k more expensive
- Looks-wise it’s a real head turner, the muscle car haunch and block front end with those rear lights 😍😍
Positives – List 3 or more reasons why you love this car?
- Build quality
- Progressive design and technology
Negatives – List 3 or more things that you really don’t like about this car?
- Range – could be a bit better
- Boot space – fastback style does hinder the load capacity and size of dog crate you can get
- The fact the wife loves driving it too.
Surprise us! Tell us something surprising about this car?
Fully loaded, full width roof box and 3 adults and 2 dogs, the range isn’t impacted very much.
What car are you interested in next and why?
Skoda ENYAQ – it’s a decent size, looks superb and better than the ID.4 and Q4.
What home charging unit do you use? Would you recommend it to others and why?
I don’t have one.
What home electricity supplier & tariff do you use? Would you recommend it to others and why?
OVO Drive – great tariff not just for home charging.
What public charging networks do you use? Would you recommend them to others and why?
- Gridserve Elec Highway – fast, cheap and reliable
- BP Pulse – local and fast.
Who do you insure your EV with? Would you recommend them to others and why?