What first name would you like to appear in the review?
What is the make and model of your EV?
Audi e-tron Sportback 55 quattro S-line
What year was your EV registered?
How long have you owned your EV?
What is the mileage on your EV?
500 – 1,000 miles
How many EVs have you owned?
This is my first
What is the average mileage range you achieve from your EV when fully charged?
Why did you choose this car?
Brand, build quality, size and design. Looks incredible inside and out.
Positives – List 3 or more reasons why you love this car?
- Driving experience.
Negatives – List 3 or more things that you really don’t like about this car?
- Range – when you consider the Q4 e-tron will do circa 50 to 70 miles more per full charge
- Delivered with only one key due to apparently shortages of micro chips
- Matrix lights animations don’t come on as standard
- Interior LED colour lighting doesn’t come as standard
- …and when the process is circa £82k compared to a Mercedes EQC which comes with all this and as standard on the AMG line model.
Surprise us! Tell us something surprising about this car?
How super smooth and quiet it is. One of the loveliest cars I’ve ever driven.
What car are you interested in next and why?
Audi e-tron GT.
What home charging unit do you use? Would you recommend it to others and why?
Pod Point – proving very reliable and easy to use. The phone app has some very good features.
What home electricity supplier & tariff do you use? Would you recommend it to others and why?
Just switched to the Octopus EV tariff.
What public charging networks do you use? Would you recommend them to others and why?
Any available. Pod Point ones are the simplest and most reliable we’ve used to-date.
Who do you insure your EV with? Would you recommend them to others and why?
N/A as built in with the lease package.