- Visitors could win one of 20 amazing prizes if they buy advance tickets to The British Motor Show in May
- Driving experiences, supercar rides, ticket upgrades, celebrity experiences, goody bags and hoodies up for grabs
- Thousands of advance show tickets already sold
- Show takes place August 19-22, 2021, at Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre, Hants
- Tickets cost just £18.50, or £37 for a family at thebritishmotorshow.live
Anyone buying advance tickets to The British Motor Show will be in with a chance of winning one of 20 amazing prizes as the 100-day countdown to the big show begins. The Show has seen a massive increase in demand as consumer confidence returns and families start planning their summer activities – with The British Motor Show offering an incredible value fun-packed day out for all.
That makes buying an advance ticket – either individually or for the family – a great way of saving time and beating the queues. And if you buy yours before the end of May, the organisers are running a Big May Giveaway with 20 amazing prizes up for grabs.
- An upgrade to VIP tickets
- Paul Swift Driving Experience
- Caterham Driving Experience
- Supercar ride with the Sporting Bears
- A 1:1 Mike Brewer Meet and Greet
- A 6-month subscription to Auto Express
- 1 of 5 Goodie Bags or Hoodies
Andy Entwistle, Show CEO, said: “Our data shows that the British public is getting ready for a summer like no other, with days out and family trips being planned well ahead. Our spike in ticket sales after the first relaxing of lockdown restrictions means we’ve sold thousands of advanced tickets already and it’s definitely the best way to beat the queues and help plan your day properly.
“And to make thing even more enticing than the great value family day out that’s already on offer, we’ve put together some amazing prize packages. Anyone who purchases advanced tickets in May will be entered into a draw to win one of 20 prizes, some of which money can’t buy.”
As well as a tantalising display of new cars, when the show – sponsored by innovative car buying platform cinch – opens its doors in August it will feature the Select Electric Motor Show, an action packed Live Arena, a Live Stage, motoring celebrities, Retro-Electric Live (dedicated to classic-based EVs), a Supercar Paddock, classic cars, the IMI Technology Theatre, test drives, a kidz zone and a dedicated marketplace area full of petrolhead gift ideas.
Here at Electric Road we are really excited to see “Retro Electric Live” which will bring together the largest gathering of e-powered classics, retro cars and suppliers and hopefully start a lot of people on that conscious journey into electric vehicles, of one kind or another.
The Motor Show will also feature live exciting driving experiences including The Caterham Experience, The Paul Swift Stunt Driving Experience and Under 17 Driving Lessons along with the Sporting Bears charity Dream Rides.
The Show will also host the National Automotive Industry Day and the Automotive Careers Expo, which will run throughout the event to support the automotive sector and its employees as the Covid-19 Pandemic comes to an end.
To get your tickets and be entered into the prize draw, click here